Rules for hand-ins
- The deadline is important. Ask Fawad for a prolongation and inform us about the new date.
- For each day of delay, the point deduction is 7 percentage points.
After one week delay, the deduction stops at 50% of the original points.
- Note: to pass the course, you need to do all hand-ins anyway!
- The correction of the hand-ins is planned to take around two weeks.
- Warning! The hand-ins should be written so they can be read. The pages should be numbered. A proposed solution to each individual problem should be clearly marked when it begins and ends.
- If you are continuing the course from the past years, you do not need to (and cannot) redo the problem sets that you have already handed-in. They will be valid for the present year.